UTV Belt Installation Tool
- PRP’s Belt Changing Tool for Polaris RZR XP900 & XP1000 makes it quick and easy to change the belt on your UTV. Rather than use a wrench to hold open the secondary clutch, our simple tool locks the clutch open the entire time. Just insert the tool, tighten down the bolt, and leave it in place while you change the belt.
- PRP’s Belt Changing Tool Makes it Quick and Easy to Change the Belt on your Polaris RZR
- Allows You to Use Both Hands, Rather Than Hold onto a Wrench the Entire Time
- Tool Inserts into the XP900 and XP1000 Secondary Clutch
- Tighten Down the Bolt to Open Up the Clutch
- The Tool Holds the Clutch Open While you Change the Belt
- NOTE: Insert either the wide or skinny side of the belt changing tool into the secondary clutch release assembly, according to your vehicle year. 2011+ XP 900, 2014-15 XP 1000 use skinny side; 2016+ XP 1000 use wide side. Insert the bolt into the tool, insert the tool into the clutch, and use a 1/2 in. socket or impact gun to tighten down the bolt. This will compress the clutch lever and allow you to change the belt. The tool stays locked in place the entire time, so you can use both hands to change the belt. When finished, loosen the bolt, and remove the Belt Changing Tool.
- Polaris 2014-2020 RZR 900; 2015-2021 RZR S 900/S4 900; 2014-2022 RZR XP 1000/XP4 1000
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING
The Softopper installs in minutes with custom clamps without any permanent modifications required. No drilling needed. Non-adhesive weather stripping provides waterproofing for your entire truck bed. It takes one person mere seconds to remove your Softopper entirely and folds flat for quick, easy storage in any space.
Modular and Versatile
Customize your Softopper for how you work and play. In addition to the fully open and fully closed configurations, the canopy’s side panels and rear window roll up for easy access. No more crawling through the bed to get to gear up front. It’s also dog friendly. Open up the sides and give your pal plenty of air with protection from the sun and rain. Replaceable clear vinyl windows provide complete visibility through your truck bed.
Made in North America from the highest quality materials. A rust-free, anodized aluminum frame supports a 2-Ply, laminated PVC-coated canopy. The canopy is waterproof, UV, rot and mildew resistant, and is incredibly easy to clean. This 4-season sailcloth shrugs off beating sun, pouring rain, heavy snow and hurricane-force winds. Uses heavy duty #10 YKK zippers. The non-adhesive weather stripping protects your entire truck bed. And all parts are user replaceable.
Substance with Style
Available in three colors: Stealth Black, Desert Tan, and Battleship Gray. There are three options for the replaceable window panels: Clear, tinted and solid. Looks as great as the day you bought it, for years to come.
Strikes the balance of bulky, heavy camper shells and space-limiting flat tonneau covers. Use fully closed for weather protection and security, quickly collapse it open for hauling or go safari style with sides rolled up. No significant change in gas mileage. No wind noise even when driving at highway speeds.