In-stock items typically ship within 10 business days. We will notify you if your order will not ship within that timeframe.
If selecting expedited shipping, your order will still take the standard processing time of up to 10 business days to ship.
The Darby Hitch Rack maximises your cargo-carrying ability. Whether it’s lumber and ladders during the week, or SUPs and kayaks on the weekend. Can be used at bed or roof height for the ultimate in versatility.
- Adjustable design allows for use with different size vehicles
- Width: 48 inches
- Capacity: 350 pounds
- Works with 2-inch trailer hitches only
- Includes pins to secure Extend-a-Truck
- Includes red safety flag to alert drivers of the extended load
- Extends 49 inches horizontally for bed level hauling
- Extends 9-½ inches from the center of the hitch pin hole when used as a roof rack extension
- Vertical Adjustments (from the top of the hitch opening):
- Adjusts vertically between 13-3/8 and 20-⅜ inches (for bed height)
- Adjusts vertically between 53-3/8 and 60-⅜ inches (for roof height)
- Constructed of heavy duty tubular powder coated steel for durability
- Installs and removes in seconds: secures with standard pin and clip (not included)
- Stores flat behind seat when not in use
- Pair with our Darby Turbo Rack for long loads that need extra support.
Softopper California Proposition 65
Sorry, this product doesn’t fit your vehicle.
Now that you have entered your vehicle you can browse for products to see ones that fit. Or you can continue exploring this product knowing that the specs say it won’t fit.