Softopper Installation/Parts Kit - Seam Grip
Seam Grip WP is a tent seam sealer that goes above and beyond to keep moisture out. Seal up to 12 ft of tents, tarps, and awnings with a single 1 oz tube. As a permanent waterproof sealant, it keeps outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable. It’s also a flexible repair adhesive that can patch up holes in all types of fabric including vinyl, nylon and canvas. So, take this clear glue along on the next camping trip, and be ready when gear rips, leaks or falls apart. Seam Grip WP Sealant and Adhesive saves gear and the adventure.
- Durable – Tough urethane formula bonds permanently to tents, awnings, campers, and even PVC plastic
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping adventurers warm and dry
- Flexible –Cures to a thin rubber seal that flexes with high performance gear
- Abrasion Resistant –Make a repair that withstands scrapes and scratches
- Multipurpose – Bonds with a variety of outdoor fabrics including nylon, vinyl, leather, and polyester
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Sizes: 0.25 oz (multipack), 1 oz or 8 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 144” x 0.25” (12’ of seams)
- Cure time: 8-12 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Washable: yes
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING
The Softopper installs in minutes with custom clamps without any permanent modifications required. No drilling needed. Non-adhesive weather stripping provides waterproofing for your entire truck bed. It takes one person mere seconds to remove your Softopper entirely and folds flat for quick, easy storage in any space.
Modular and Versatile
Customize your Softopper for how you work and play. In addition to the fully open and fully closed configurations, the canopy’s side panels and rear window roll up for easy access. No more crawling through the bed to get to gear up front. It’s also dog friendly. Open up the sides and give your pal plenty of air with protection from the sun and rain. Replaceable clear vinyl windows provide complete visibility through your truck bed.
Made in North America from the highest quality materials. A rust-free, anodized aluminum frame supports a 2-Ply, laminated PVC-coated canopy. The canopy is waterproof, UV, rot and mildew resistant, and is incredibly easy to clean. This 4-season sailcloth shrugs off beating sun, pouring rain, heavy snow and hurricane-force winds. Uses heavy duty #10 YKK zippers. The non-adhesive weather stripping protects your entire truck bed. And all parts are user replaceable.
Substance with Style
Available in three colors: Stealth Black, Desert Tan, and Battleship Gray. There are three options for the replaceable window panels: Clear, tinted and solid. Looks as great as the day you bought it, for years to come.
Strikes the balance of bulky, heavy camper shells and space-limiting flat tonneau covers. Use fully closed for weather protection and security, quickly collapse it open for hauling or go safari style with sides rolled up. No significant change in gas mileage. No wind noise even when driving at highway speeds.