SOFTOPPER CONSUMER RETURN POLICY
We want you to be thrilled with your Softopper purchase. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products possible, worthy of your trust and confidence.
If, for any reason, you have concerns, questions, or need assistance with a product, please reach out to us: Contact Us before returning it. We have found that when a product is not working as expected, a few adjustments or corrections can often set things right.
You may return a Softopper product within 30 days of your purchase, provided that the product is in its original packaging, and includes all original packaging. Please take note of our Exclusions on Returns: We cannot accept products that are damaged due to negligence, abuse, or misuse.
IMPORTANT: ALL RETURNS MUST REFERENCE AN APPROPRIATE RGA (RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION) NUMBER, WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM A SOFTOPPER CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT AT #800-810-7227, VIA LIVE CHAT, OR BY EMAILING [email protected]. PLEASE WRITE THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER BELOW OUR ADDRESS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. ANY RETURNS WITHOUT A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL BE REFUSED.
- Please contact us at #800-810-7227, via Live Chat, or email us at [email protected] for an RGA and assistance with this process. Returns must have an appropriate RGA (Returned Goods Authorization).
- When returning a product to Softopper, please return all parts in their original packaging. All products must be returned in their original box and include all original packaging materials.
- Products that are unopened and therefore in NEW condition are subject to a re-stocking fee equal to 5% of your order. If the merchandise has been used or damaged, the return will be subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
- Original shipping, return shipping, taxes, and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Refunds for installation are not permitted once services are rendered.
- Returns must be received by Softopper within 30 days of RGA authorization.
- Please allow 10–15 business days for us to process a return after it arrives at our offices.
EXCLUSIONS ON RETURNS
- We cannot accept products that are damaged due to negligence, abuse, or misuse.
- We cannot accept products that have not been used in accordance with their documentation
or installation instructions.
RETURNS OF DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
If you receive a damaged package, please contact Softopper customer service
at [email protected] within 30 calendar days of receipt of your package, for assistance.
Regarding damaged shipment claims:
- Please be prepared to describe the damage and provide photographs.
- Once photographs have been captured, please open the box with the inventory what is still contained inside, photographing any damaged parts.
- Softopper will replace any of the parts listed under a warranty.
- Returning a damaged shipment will follow the same procedure and policy as above.